Ameristar warranty information
Not only is Ameristar® backed by the American Standard® brand, it’s also backed by a warranty you can trust.
Limited Parts Warranty
- If you do not register your Ameristar system, it will be covered by our Base Limited Parts Warranty.
- Equipment: Base Limited Warranty Period: 5 years Functional parts
Registered Limited Parts Warranty
- Registered Limited Warranty terms are applicable if the products are registered within 60 days of installation. (If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Ameristar’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.) Products can be registered online here, or by phone (1-855-260-2975).
- Equipment — Registered Limited Warranty Period: Functional Parts — 10 years; Heat Exchanger – 20 years
- Cased Coils — 10 year Limited Functional Parts Warranty, no registration required
Register Your Equipment
- Products can be registered online here, or by phone (1-855-260-2975)
- To register your equipment, you will need: Contact information, Indoor and Outdoor equipment serial numbers, Indoor and Outdoor equipment model numbers, Installation dates for system